Thank you for completing our survey. The results show that the majority of people taking the survey were aged between 40 years and 55 years
10% were under 18 years; 10% were aged 18 to 29 years
12% were aged 30 to 40 years and 4% were 60+
The top 3 activities that our members engage in are Patrols, Nippers and Club Events such as Oceanswim, Carnivals etc.
During Summer, the majority of members use the club more than twice a week. Of the surveyed, 17% attend Voluntary Patrol hours and their proficiency sessions only.
During Winter, we found that near 25% of surveyed attend the club once a week; near 50% do not visit the club at all.
SO WHAT SPECIFIC CHANGES TO THE CLUB WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?
The most popular answer – CAFE STYLE, BAR, WITH EXTENDED BALCONY that can be open all year round.
The second most popular answer – BETTER GYM AND FITNESS AREA with improved ventilation and light, and also to take advantage of the view
The following list summarises the other common answers provided:
- Internal New Kitchen linked to improved external BBQ/Kiosk
- Hall Hire and Function Facilities with modern training /treatment room
- Modern Clean Bathrooms, Change rooms, Locker room
- Accessible Toilet and Shower
- Improved Accessible Access from all areas – street and beach
- Improved Shaded area for beachside
- Better Storage Facilities with improved Ventilation
- Upgraded IRB shed with easier access
- Improved Electrics or Solar installation
- More Natural Light