Registrations are completed via the SLS members website.
When registering your nipper SLS requires that an accompanying parent / carer also joins as a North Steyne “General” member. It’s expected that all parents will actively contribute to Nipper activities.
For all NEW registrations:
- Nippers register as a “Junior Activities” member.
- Parents / carers register as either a
- “General” member OR
- “Active” member if you have your Bronze medallion and you patrol for the club
For all new members, both nippers and parents, registration and payment are online via the
Surf Life Saving portal . You will need to setup a SLS account for each family member joining. The easiest way to do this is to create a family in the SLS members portal.
Note: If you are registering for 3 or more people it is worth utilising the Family membership as it will be more economical for you. Click here to view the current membership fee schedule.
To start this process please use the link below:
- Select Join “Surf Life Saving Club”
- Club to join – North Steyne SLSC Inc
- Join either as “An individual” or “My Family”
- Once you have completed and submitted the membership application and declaration form
- Click on the “Make a Payment” link. This page will allow you to enter your child’s active
- kids voucher.
- If you are not using an active kids voucher click on the “next” tab where you will be able to make the payment online using your credit card.
- Active Kids Vouchers are accepted. Be sure to claim your voucher first by visiting https://www.service.nsw.gov.au/.
- You must bring proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to the Club to be sighted for your Nipper to complete the registration process. This can be completed at our registration day or before Nippers on Sunday mornings. Unfortunately your Nipper will be unable to participate in Sunday activities if we do not have this on file.