We welcome all kids ages 5-13 to our Nipper’s program. At North Steyne we believe in ensuring that kids feel encouraged and welcome to participate, and that they are truly part of the North Steyne team. We promote a fun and safe environment on the beach which is not only enjoyable for the Nipper, but the entire family as well.
For all NEW registrations:
- All Nippers must have an accompanying adult parent/carer join as a “General” member. It’s expected that all parents will actively contribute to Nipper activities.
- Your child will register as a “Junior Activities” Member. This will allow him or her access to all the benefits of the Nipper’s program, including training for kids U8+.
- Note: All accounts created on the portal are for individual people only. You will need to create a separate account for yourself (parent/carer) first and then one for each child. Each member will need a unique username which you can usually use their first name and surname or first initial and surname. If desired, you can use the same password for all your family when creating these accounts.
- Family memberships available, see fee schedule below. Learn how to create a family group here.
- Active Kids Vouchers accepted, learn how to redeem here.
- You must bring proof of age (passport or birth certificate) to the Club to be sighted for your Nipper to complete the registration process. This can be completed at our registration day or before Nippers on Sunday mornings. Unfortunately your Nipper will be unable to participate in Sunday activities if we do not have this on file.
For Membership Renewals:
Simply login to your SLSA portal account and press renew. If you have forgotten your login details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Membership fees can be paid via the online payment gateway which is linked to your portal account. You can bulk pay the whole family’s membership fees in one payment.
Please ensure that you clearly record the name of each family member in the description field when making payment. This indicates to us your payment covers more than one child. Failure to do this will delay the approval of your registration.
For all enquiries about the Nipper program at North Steyne contact our Nipper’s Director via email@example.com.
All Nippers must complete a proficiency swim before entering any water activities on Sundays at Nippers. Pool swims are required for U8s and above. Proficiency swims will be held in September at the Manly Aquatic Centre. We normally wait for the water to warm up for U6s and U7s who will need to do their proficiency at North Steyne. Nippers registering after the scheduled proficiency dates will need to organise a separate proficiency swim with their Age Manager. These swims are usually conducted at the Queenscliff pool.
All Nippers must wear a North Steyne hi-vis Rash-vest for safety and a North Steyne Nipper cap. Optional North Steyne Swimmers are for sale along with unisex jammers and caps.
$100Carnival costs TBA
$2503 to 4 members
$3105 plus members
For a full fee schedule please click here.