- This event has passed.
January 23 @ 3:45 pm - 6:00 pm AEDT
Due to the North Steyne Surfboat carnival being held over the weekend of 23rd and 24th January, Nippers will be run on Saturday afternoon 4pm till 6pm. Be ready on the beach at 3.45pm for your age group roll-call and Nippers muster. Parents will be required to sign in using the Service NSW QR code for themselves and for their child/children.
Please help us keep everyone COVID safe by sticking to some simple rules:
• Stay home if feeling sick – this applies to children and parents.
• Follow the directions of our COVID Marshall’s.
• We recommend you download the COVID-19 Safe App for contact tracing.
• Community sporting groups including Nippers can have 3,000 people maximum in the activity area at any time; This number includes Coaches, Age Managers, Water Safety Team Members and Parents.
• The advice at this stage is ‘turn up, participate and leave’ to reduce unnecessary contact.
• Spacing of one person per 4m2 of space indoors and 1.5m outdoors/on the beach to allow for social distancing. Or any other requirement which may be in place from time to time.
• Come ready to go… bring your own drink bottle, towel and sunscreen.