The Special General Meeting will be held at the Club house on Saturday 11th December, commencing at 4pm. Please see the notice below:
Notice is hereby given of a Special General Meeting of the North Steyne Surf Life Saving Club Inc. which will be held at the Clubhouse, North Steyne on Saturday 11 December 2021 commencing at 4:00pm.
1. Welcome by the President
3. The year ahead
4. Tribute to Joe Jenkins
5. Presentation of Patrol Service Awards, Long Service Awards and Certificates
6. Presentation of Outstanding and Distinguished Services Awards
7. Notice of motion: – “That Richard Donaldson be elected to Life Membership.”
Proposed: Peter Landsey Seconded: Damian O’Shannassy
8. Thanks to sponsors and supporters
9. General business (written advice required one week prior to meeting)
Members entitled to vote on the motion are determined in Part 2 Section 5 of the North Steyne SLSC Constitution, consistent with SLSA Regulation 6.4 (to source – search SLSA Regulation 6.4 and download the PDF). Members entitled to vote under the Regulation are Active members, Active Reserve members, Long Service members and Life Members who are financial members of the Club.
Secretary North Steyne SLSC
0403 820 645